Monday, September 15, 2008

Quiet Night

Oddly enough, there is little happening for me on this Monday night. So I'll use this time to write a couple of random things.

Initiation is almost over. Just as frats, the American cousin of Japanese dorms, do first week of school means initiation week! However, this doesn't mean drinking till you puke, or walking all night with no shoes on. *Some Japanese dorms do this however.. At the normal dorms, such as mine, this just means a time for all of the new comers to dress up in costume at school and end the week with a little skit on campus. This year, the theme for first men's dorm is Street Fighter. A classic right? We have 5 new comers. The characters are as follows. Chun Li, Sagat, Ryu, Sakura, and Guile. I'm Guile so it means I have been walking around campus with dog tags, camo pants, bleached hair and a green wife beater. It has worked in bonding the new comers together, but to be honest I am looking forward to going back to regular Gabe. The upside is, I havent had to do my laundry in a while.

Summer is finally ending, its getting pretty cold at night. I might need to buy a blanket soon.

I feel like I am settling in for the long haul...
But I am happy

2 comments:

Fern said...

psh and you made fun of ME for having a xanga. looks like you blog regularly too!! i'm sorry to say that your hair looks better when it's not bleached. change it back to normal! and i'm looking forward to seeing the dance or whatever tomorrow at lunch. hehehe. :)

@nn(3) said...

Please post pictures of you in costume :)